The One:12 Collective Destro is presented in his classic tactical outfit with tech enhancements, gauntlets with missile blasters, interchangeable thigh holsters, and combat boots. Destro features three masked head portraits, sporting his iconic beryllium steel mask and includes his necklace with amulet.
The state-of-the-art weapons manufacturer totes only the best of the best, complete with a prototype modular sub-machine gun, pistol with removable magazines, rifle with removable magazines, and missiles that attach to his gauntlet.
Destro is always carrying his Cobra-issued, multilayer briefcase with light-up function. The briefcase illuminates via an on/off switch and is complete with a supercomputer and weapon storage.
James McCullen Destro is a cutthroat and unyielding businessman with a great sense of honor and is always prepared to cause trouble for the Joes. The infamous arms dealer is known for engineering high-tech weaponry and supplying to whoever can meet his price.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DESTRO FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Twelve (12) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- Two (2) pairs of posing hands (L & R)
- Two (2) pairs of gun holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of briefcase holding hands (L & R)
- Bodysuit with tech enhancements
- Necklace with family crest
- Gauntlets with missile blasters
- Duty belt
- Interchange thigh holster
- Knee-high combat boots
- One (1) Cobra-issued briefcase
- One (1) modular sub-machine gun
- One (1) pistol with two (2) removable magazines
- One (1) rifle with two (2) removable magazines
- One (1) group of missiles (attaches to gauntlet)
- One (1) missile with blast FX (attaches to gauntlet)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post