The gruesome headsman, Red Pyramid Thing, slashes his way through the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective Red Pyramid Thing is outfitted in a weathered smock as seen in Silent Hill 2, and two interchangeable helmets.
Silent Hill’s executioner comes complete with the tools of his macabre trade, including the Great Spear and Great Sword with blood splatter FX that attach to both weapons. The nightmare doesn’t end there—a Mannequin is included as well as a slew of Creepers.
Red Pyramid Thing has become the most well-known monster in the Silent Hill franchise. As the manifestation of James Sunderland's desire for punishment, the Red Pyramid Thing exists to remind James of his past actions and the included signature weapons are instruments of James’ inner torment.
- 6.7 inches (17cm)
- 1/12 Scale
- Made of plastic and fabric
- From Silent Hill 2
- Highly detailed
- Fully articulated
- Real fabric clothing
- Red Pyramid Thing figure
- 2 Alternate head sculpts
- 12 Alternate gloved hands
- Pair of fists
- 3 Pairs of weapon-holding hands
- 3 Pairs of posed hands
- Weathered smock
- Stained undergarment
- Combat boots
- Great sword
- Great spear
- Blood splatter effect for great spear
- Blood splatter effect for great knife
- Blood splatter effect for body
- 3 Miscellaneous blood splatter effects
- 9 Assorted Creepers
- Figure stand with One:12 Collective base