- Portrays The Joker in Zack Snyder's post-apocalypse Knightmare!
- Unique base design featuring additional Zack Snyder's Justice League plaque for display at collector's preference!
- Contains detachable token of truce 'Joker Card', made with real paper and swappable Batman cowl and weapon hand holding a crowbar!
- Physically sculpted by Weta Workshop artist Daniel Cockersell.
- Edition size not available
As one of the most iconic villians in the DC Universe, this incarnation of the Joker has come to an uneasy truce with Batman and other various surviving heroes and villains during the post-apocalyptic Knightmare sequence in Zack Snyder's Justice League
. At 1:4 scale, this high-quality polystone statue comes with 2x swappable hands for the right arm with either a crowbar or automatic weapon. Swappable accessories included for the left hand are either a truce Joker card made from real paper or Batman's cowl. The prototype of this Joker 1:4 Scale Statue was digitally sculpted by Weta Workshop artist, Daniel Cockersell and the concept was created under the direction and vision of Zack Snyder himself. As a bonus, fans will also receive a separate plaque featuring the film's title to add to the base! This limited edition statue comes packaged in a closed box and measures 19 3/4-inches tall x 15 1/3-inches long x 14 1/2-inches wide. Please note: images are of a digital render. Product details could be changed due to studio approval and without further notice. Each sculpture is hand painted and minor variations will occur.
Weta Workshop is thrilled to be recreating some of the world's most beloved superheroes and terrifying supervillains from Zack Snyder's Justice League. In Snyder's Cut Bruce Wayne, with the help of his newest ally Diana Prince, recruit an unprecedented league of heroes - Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, the Flash and Superman - to stand up against the biggest threat they have ever faced. It may be too late to save the planet from an assault of catastrophic proportions.